Za 24 okt 2020: Single Step Dance (Latin style) in Hoofddorp
Voor komende events adviseren we om contact op te nemen met de betreffende organisatie over het wel of niet doorgaan van het event omdat de regelgeving hierover tussentijds aangepast kan worden.
|datum||Za 24 okt 2020|
|tijd||20:00 - 01:00|
|Muziek/dans:||Salsa, Bachata, Kizomba, Merengue, Single Step dance|
|Event:||Feest met workshop/bootcamp|
|dj's/artiesten||DJ On the Moon; sakis&marta bachata; Dj-Alessa|
|toevoegen aan je agenda|
“Shake your body” with Single Step Dance. Enjoy latin workshops. Practice your latin steps with bachata, kizomba, salsa and more. facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/3294397660625233/
19.45: door open
20:00 - 20:30: workshop (information is coming up)
20:30 - 21:15: workshop Bachata Romantica + showdance
21:15 - 22:00: workshop Single Step Dance + showdance
22:00 - 03:00: free dancing // Practice your latin steps (bachata, kizomba, salsa and more.)
DJ On the Moon
More information is coming up.
LOCATION: De Rode Loper, Graftermeerstraat 45C, 2131 AA Hoofddorp
- easily accessible by public transport and car
- free parking spaces on site. It is also possible to park for free in the vicinity.
- luxurious & attractive room
- sufficient and clean toilet facilities
- good ventilation systems
- enough bottles of hand gel available
About Single step Dance:
The workshop is given by Louis, Djulyan and Carla of dance school Single Step Dance.
Single step dance is a Solo Dance based on Latin American dance. Think of zumba, samba, merengue, kizomba, salsa, reggae, dancehall. Mix it all in a blender. And you get a delicious cocktail of a new summer dance. It`s give you energy even you dance alone. You don`t have to touch or dance close to feel the happy energy from the people around you.
About Bachata Romantica:
The workshop is given by Sakis & Marta of Bachata Romantica Dance Academy. “We are Bachata Romantica Dance Academy based in The Hague. We are hosting regular weekly Bachata and Salsa classes. Besides that we provide workshops, bootcamps, private lessons and shows. We care about our community very much, that’s why our mission is to keep the vibe friendly and welcoming. Its important for us that our students can learn dancing in a fun yet professional way. Our vision is to teach in such a way that we put focus on: technique, quality, musicality, presence and provide our students everything to become great dancers.”
During the free dancing, our teachers are present to support you.
- If you have symptoms of corona or you do not feel well, we ask you to stay at home.
- Wash your hands and use hand alcohol upon arrival
- Before entering the dance floor and when leaving the dance floor, take a seat and keep 1.5m distance (2 people next to each other is allowed)
- When you leave the building, you go home immediately and you do not hang outside unnecessarily
We ask you to honestly answer the following questions on the day itself:
1. Did you have one or more of the following (mild) complaints in the past 24 hours or at the moment: cold, cough, shortness of breath and / or fever (from 38 degrees Celsius)?
2. Do you currently have a housemate / family member / dance partner with fever and / or shortness of breath?
3. Have you had COVID-19 (determined by laboratory test) and was this determined in the past 7 days?
4. Do you have a housemate / family member / dance partner with COVID-19 (determined by a laboratory test) and did you have contact with this housemate / family member / dance partner less than 14 days ago while he / she still had complaints?
5. Are you in quarantine because you have had direct contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19?
If you answer "yes" to one of the above questions, unfortunately we cannot admit you.
For more information: 06-38059221 // 06-20721222
|locatie||Event center De Rode Loper|
Latin Agenda Noord-Holland >
Kies een regio
Gratis vermelding op de Latin agenda
De Salsa/Latin agenda van LatinWorld is de meest bezochte Latin uitgaansagenda van Nederland.
Klik op de link hieronder om gratis een Salsa/Latin event aan te melden.
De events op de agenda van LatinWorld worden beheerd door de betreffende organisaties. Heb je plannen om naar een feest te gaan en je wilt niet voor verrassingen komen te staan, voel je dan vrij om contact op te nemen met de betreffende organisatie of locatie over het feest.
LatinWorld stelt zich niet aansprakelijk voor foutieve en/of onvolledige informatie.